Having practiced in the family therapy and play therapy fields for over two decades, Julie translates her passion for helping clients transform their lives into the supervision setting. Julie is a Licensed Marital and Family Therapist Approved Supervisor in the state of Oklahoma, an AAMFT Approved Supervisor Candidate, and a Registered Play Therapist Supervisor.
Julie is passionate about facilitating the growth and expertise of new professionals. She enjoys the mentoring relationship of supervision and continually nurtures and hones her supervision skills to provide the best supervision experience possible to trainees.
Under Julie’s supervision, you can expect:
- thought-provoking supervision focused on developing your professional identity and skills
- a safe, non-competitive arena for exploring your questions about the “hows” and “whys” of counseling
- person of the therapist (POTT) reflection
- culturally humble supervision that addresses your social location/cultural identity as well as that of your clients
- 24/7 support for your daily work with clients
- Regular review of the Oklahoma Act and Regulations and AAMFT Code of Ethics which governs our work as MFTs