Having practiced in the family therapy field for 16 years, Julie translates her passion for helping clients transform their lives into the supervision setting. Julie is a Licensed Marital and Family Therapist Approved Supervisor in the state of Oklahoma, and she offers a quality supervision experience to MFT Candidates.
Julie is passionate about facilitating the growth and expertise of new professionals in the family therapy field. She enjoys the mentoring relationship of supervision and finds that her work with clients is enhanced by her experience as a MFT Approved Supervisor.
As a Candidate under Julie’s supervision, you can expect:
- Thought-provoking supervision focused on developing your professional identity and skills
- A balance of one-on-one supervision and group supervision
- A safe, non-competitive arena for exploring your questions about the “hows” and “whys” of counseling
- 24/7 support for your daily work with clients
- Regular review of the Oklahoma Act and Regulations which governs our work as MFTs